Village Centre licensed restaurant with high profile and great high traffic spot with the added benefit of two self contained apartments and mobile catering business.
Listed for sale due to the owners deciding to retire this whole property will give the buyer several useful revenue streams to maximise.
1. Restaurant with proven track record.
2. Mobile Catering business with proven track record
3. Two furnished apartments above premises for management or staff or private rental.
1. The restaurant is located in the centre of the village and all traffic passing through the village will pass the location. The restaurant is licensed and has 35 covers in non covid layout. There are male and female toilets as well as disabled toilets and ramped access to be fully compliant with licensing requirements. The restaurant has climatized air conditioning warm and cool. There is a good sized kitchen for the establishment as well as ample storage.
2. The mobil catering business is well established and provided a great secondary income for the vendors and in demand not only locally but also up and down the coastline providing catering catering to large gatherings for birthdays, wedding and special events. This could become a cornerstone of the business and is ripe for developing as we turn the corner post-covid. This aspect of the business come with all the equipments required to cater for 200 people as well as rotisserie overs for suckling pigs, chicken roasters as well as mobile heating and cooling equipment and storage.
3. The furnished apartments give an added dimension to the whole premises. You can either have your own accommodation, provide staff or management with on site accommodation or rent the apartments out independently of the restaurant and catering business. The apartments offer 2 or 3 bed configuration, with 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms and a small outside terrace. Both apartments can be accessed via a doorway to the rear of the property if required.
This could be an excellent business prospect with 3 independant revenue streams available to the prospective purchaser. The property is sold as seen with all equipment and furniture as well as the advice of the vendors who still live in the valley.
The Hondon Valley offers the benefits of easy accessibility to travel, fully functioning villages with every conceivable amenity. The valley is a fertile area with the major crop being vines and also a large selection of olives, almonds, fruit and citrus trees as well as onions, tomatoes, artichokes, butternut squash and stevia. The mild climate in the winter means that crops grow all year and the valley is forever green.
The local villages thrive with a multicultural mix of inhabitants and yet still retain all the charm of a traditional Spanish village with bars and cafes lining the streets and cooling fountains and palm lined plazas adding to the atmosphere. Take the time to look at the videos we have commissioned on the valley guide of our website.
Hondon Valley Homes were established in 2006 and have been serving both buyers and sellers in the Hondon Valley and surrounding areas with hundreds of villa sales and rentals during this period. We have staff who all live in the area and we speak Spanish, English, Dutch, French, German. Polish and Italian.