These stunning properties boast three double bedrooms, three beautifully appointed bathrooms, and a convenient guest toilet. With two floors and a basement featuring an English patio, these villas offer plenty of space for comfortable living in the heart of the village.
Upon entering the home, you will find a welcoming living-dining area, along with a well-equipped kitchen. The ground floor also features a bedroom with an attached bathroom and a convenient courtesy guest toilet. Upstairs, you will discover two bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, as well as a generous terrace for enjoying the outdoors and views over the surrounding countryside.
These villas are thoughtfully designed with state of the art modern finishes and fixtures. The fully furnished kitchen boasts a stylish granite or synthetic agglomerate countertop, while the interior flooring features either porcelain stoneware or laminated flooring. Security is a priority with an armored access door, and smooth plaster ceilings add a touch of elegance.
To ensure utmost comfort, these villas are equipped with state-of-the-art thermal and acoustic insulation. The exterior carpentry is made of white PVC, complemented by shutters, while the interior carpentry and cabinet fronts feature sleek white lacquered sheets.
You’ll appreciate the high-quality toilets and taps, complete with built-in cisterns. The villas also offer a ducted air conditioning system, with a heat pump on the ground and first floors, as well as forced ventilation with heat recovery. Energy efficiency is prioritized with aerothermal hot water and the installation of photovoltaic panels on the roof……. luxury, convenience and sustainability combined.
Outside, the spacious plots feature an independent swimming pool with a barbecue area, perfect for outdoor gatherings with friends, family and neighbours. Additionally, there’s the convenience of a parking space and an electrical outlet for charging electric vehicles, along with private access from the street.
We understand that finding the perfect home is a significant decision, and we’re here to assist you every step of the way. If you’d like more information about these fantastic properties or would like to arrange a visit, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re committed to providing the support you need to make an informed choice.
We have a 28 page property dossier available for clients who are interested in this project, so please feel free to contact us to request further information:
At Hondon Valley Homes you will have a dedicated project manager that will work for you and liaise with the builders to ensure your build is a tress free and enjoyable experience from start to finish.
Environmental credentials of this build:
In the same way that geothermal energy uses the heat from the subsoil to generate energy, aerothermal energy uses the calories from the outside air, generating heating and hot water in winter, and refrigeration in summer, at a very low cost.
A heat pump installed on the roof captures the air through a refrigerant gas, and transmits it to the inside of the house. It also works in reverse, extracting heat from the interior in order to generate cold air.
Photovoltaic solar panels capture energy from solar radiation and convert it into electricity. The system has inverters that convert the energy generated by the panels from direct current to alternating current for use in the home.
The photovoltaic panels ensure considerable savings on electricity bills, while reducing the carbon footprint, all with low maintenance costs.
Forced ventilation with heat recovery:
Proper ventilation of dwellings ensures indoor air quality. Forced ventilation with heat recovery improve wellbeing and comfort in the home.
The system recovers the heated indoor air, heating the cold air coming in from outside in winter and cooling the warm air in summer. This results in some significant energy savings, while ensuring that the air entering the home is clean and filtered.
BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS – GRAPE TOWN VILLAS
8 ECO-FRIENDLY DETACHED VILLAS WITH BASEMENT AND SWIMMING POOL
C/BODEGA, HONDÓN DE LAS NIEVES
- 8 detached villas on private plot, composed of two floors and basement with English patio.
- Open kitchen, living and dining room, guest toilet and bedroom with bathroom en suite, on the ground floor.
- Two bedrooms with bathrooms en suite and large terrace, on the first floor.
- Private garden with swimming pool and barbecue area.
- Parking place on plot.
- Electric car charging power socket.
- Individual private access from street.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation in accordance with the new Technical BuildingCode.
- White PVC exterior carpentry and shutters.
- Interior carpentry and closet fronts in smooth white lacquered sheets.
- Bathrooms and kitchens tiled from floor to ceiling with top quality tiles/gres.
- Top quality sanitary ware and taps, wc with built-in cistern.
- Porcelain stoneware or laminate flooring inside the house.
- Reinforced access door.
- Fully furnished kitchen, top and bottom units and granite countertop or syntheticagglomerate (silestone or similar).
- Electrical installation according to R.E.B.T. (Low Voltage ElectrotechnicalRegulations) with high electrification (9.2 KW).
- Smooth plaster on ceilings, removable ceilings in bathrooms with A/C installation.
- Ducted air conditioning system (with heat pump) on ground and first floor.
- Forced ventilation system with heat recovery.
- Aerothermal system for domestic hot water.
- Installation of photovoltaic panels on the roof for energy saving.